Mr Jame slept through the night last night! Id heard stories that they can sleep through this early but i didn't think it actually existed! He had a bottle at 9:00 last night. Still seemed to have some pent up energy so i put him on the floor on his back so he could kick and stretch out. He got a little fussy so gave his his bink and he hung out on the floor. I looked down and he was asleep. He was pretty out by 9:30/9:45. I showered and he was still out so i laid on the couch. He woke up at 12:30 but i didn't give him a bottle. He had done about 6oz at 9. Figured I'd see what he did. I sat on the couch with him and was out again in seconds. So i laid on the couch with him. Yes i co sleep and love it so there!. He started to wake a couple times during the night but would fall right back to sleep. Finally at 5:12 this morning he woke. Was ready for his bottle! Very mad at me when i changed his diaper. But he only did 5 oz. I figured he'd chow! He was a happy boy this morning. Told me stories. He told me a story and half last night after his bath while i got his jammies on. Pretty funny. I'm still tired because i kept thinking he'll wake any time now. I won't count on this every night. I still think it may be a while until he really starts doing it but it's a start!
Cole has such an imagination. This morning he informed me our other house is broken. I was like we have another house. He said yes. I asked if it was bigger, he said no. Darn! I was hoping it was bigger LOL! Then there was something about monsters in the garage. David has him pretty convinced though that we will kill the monsters then eat them. So we don't have too many monster issues in our house.
A glimpse into my nights--
Cole was a poop about going to bed last night. More than normal. Read his stories and he sneaked in a 3rd book. Seemed fine. about half hour after he went to bed i heard him yelling for me. So checked, he wanted to sleep on the couch. Informed me he didn't like his bed anymore. I let him since it has been awhile since we've gone through this. Gave James his bath. Cole was getting whiny and it was getting later so i told him it was bed time. He wasn't happy. Stomps in his room, throws him self on his bed. I shut the door and he starts his screaming thing. I let him go for a few minutes. James did a power poop. I cracked my elbow on the door knob as i was coming out from changing James. Hit it HARD! That caused some colorful words to come that James needed yelled in his ear plus i was getting quite irritated with Cole. So i yell at Cole to stop it and shut the door again. James is getting fussy for his bottle so they are both going off. Of course David isn't there. I set James down, took a breath, went back into Cole's room, hug him, calmly but firmly tell him it's time for sleep, kiss and leave. kind of trying the Super Nanny approach! Cries for a few more minutes, then all is quiet. Give James his bottle and Mom a Jack Daniels and Coke! Amazingly we were all in good moods this morning. Hopefully tonight will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment