Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday again!


We had a nice weekend. David left after work Friday to go hunting with his friend. So had the house to myself with the boys. Found out a new development with Cole. He stands to pee now. He has pretty good aim for 3 1/2 years old! He needs to stand a bit closer to the toilet though. He was cute. Kinda sad since that means he's growing up. He was quite proud of himself too! Saturday i had to pretty much stay home since David didn't want to take his keys with him, so he had no house key. I didn't know when he would be home either. I just bummed around the house. James didn't sleep well Friday night. Was real congested. Must be the air. Sunday went to see David's Grandma, Jeanne. She hasn't gotten to see James yet. It's hard on David seeing his Grandma so we don't get out as often as we should with the boys. She got to hold James. He laid in her lap and just cooed away at her. It was real sweet. He stayed there for quite awhile. Cole did his shy thing there. (She lives in a real nice assisted living home) He wouldn't come in the room for a while. Finally i got him to come in and sit by me on the love seat. He kinda shy like his mom. Afterwards we went to dinner. That was nice since we don't get to eat out much. Then we stopped by David's old boss's place to show the boys off. I don't think they have seen Cole since they visited us in the hospital when i had him! Boy were they surprised to see another one! They did agree with me that we needed a girl!! LOL! We had a nice visit with them. Bruce did what all retired old men do, show you all the projects they have worked on. I had to chuckle at that. I was hoping to get to go visit my parents but we got done too late. Hopefully another weekend soon we can get out there. I haven't been to their place since my dads Birthday in April. Cole even said something this morning about going to Nana's. I told him soon.

No comments: