Monday, August 11, 2008


James did not sleep so well this weekend. No 9-4. I tried to have him sleep in his cradle but he wanted none of that. Only slept for 3-4 hours. He did eat like a little piggy though so maybe a growth spurt too. I think i will let him go in is car seat for a bit longer and of course he can snuggle with me too for as long as he wants. I think this kid will be on cereal and baby food on the early side. I'll wait and see what his pedi says at his 4 month check up.


Cole "helped"David with the new truck. Had his little plastic tools, banging away wiht the little hammer. I wish i had taken a cute picture of cole looking out the back window of the truck. He's so daddy's boy now. Which is great. I am glad they are starting to get a good father son relationship.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a cute picture of James and he is holding his head up! I just want to give him a big hug!

I enjoy reading your blog.

love,
mom