"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Friday, August 29, 2008
It's a 3 day weekend!
Can't beat those! Nothing too excting going on. I think Saturday David might take Cole out shooting. Sunday I hope to finally get out to my parents place for a visit. Monday, i will just enjoy having it off! I can't believe next week is Septemer already! Didn't August just start?? At least the weather should start cooling down. I hope. I love Fall. Plus it's hunting season for David, we are hoping he gets his Antelope, Deer, and Elk. Man that would be one full freezer of meat!! Cross you fingers for us!! I weighed myself this morning and lost 2lbs! Gues it could be 4lbs since two weeks ago i had gained 2lbs. But still 2lbs less then when i started trying. Speaking of, it's almost break time so that means walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment