"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Friday, August 29, 2008
Happy Me
Ran to Old Navy (love that store!) to see if i could spend my gift card. Got a pair of cute black slacks on sale. I could have gotten two shirts for that price but i opted for the pants. Loved them more than the shirt. It was tough though. Good sales and cute stuff. Unfortunately $25 just doesn't go far these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment