"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Most Important Meal of the Day
It's Morale Week at work this week. We have one every quarter. Today the team served breakfast. I think we have some very talented cooks in our dept. Someone made some great skillet eggs with potatoes and bacon serve with tortillas for a breakfast burrito. And awesome fruit salad. Very good country gravy and biscuits. there is another crock pot of some pretty good scrambled eggs. I heard there is Velveeta in them. Then we have some muffins and juice. so who's hungry now? I started my day with a peppermint twist mocha from Starbucks. Rough night with James. He was up off and on from 12:30 until about 2:30 am. It was good, could have been more chocolaty and less minty but still good. That used the last of my gift cards. Well I have 46 cents left. woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment