"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Christmas Spirit
Why is it some years you feel the Spirit and other you just feel Scroogey? Or some years feel like Christmas and some don't? I'm trying to get the spirit but not feeling it as much as normal. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me. It's cold. There is a little snow on the ground. My desk is decorated. Been shopping. Made ornaments. Listen to Chrismas music. Even David hasn't been as Scroogey as normal. He went out with Cole, tried to have him sit on Santa's lap. He even didn't complain when i had Christmas movies on for Cole. So why am i not feeling it? I'm hoping when i can get the tree up and decorate and have Cole help. Is Christmas just coming to fast, or not fast enough? It's James' first Christmas i should be excited. I am excited to ssee my family. I don't get to see my parents very often and always look forward to that. Maybe next week I'll feel it. Plus we have Cole's 4th birthday next week as well. Man has that snuck up on me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment