Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being Thankful

So with Thanksgiving upon us, I am humbled by the amazing friends and family that are in my life. I'm thankful for each and every one of you and your unique traits. Each of you has brightened my life in your own way and I thank you for that. All of you have helped to shape who I am as well. As I list the Top 10 things about me that I'm most thankful for, search through the list and see what ones you may have helped form/guide.

I got this from a post on one of my friends MySpace pages. Of course i instered what i am thankful for.

10.Coffee and flavored creamer.
9. My family always being there for me when I need them
8. Having great friends, especially those who have taken the time to get to know me and accept me.
7. MY husband who puts up with a lot from me
6. Waking up each day knowing I made it to another day.
5. My kids are well taken care of while I have to work.
4. Hearing the words “Mommy I love you” everyday
3. Having a roof over my head everyday and all the basic needs met.
2. Just being able to be a mom since there are so many who can’t. It truly is a blessing.
1. Just being me and trying to accept me for me.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: