
My Goodness James is 11 months! He hit 11 months on Friday, What can James do at 11 months. Walk as well as run. Too cute when he walks. He points to things. I believe asks “that”. Tries to copy Cole’s actions as well as what we do. Puts his head on the floor and looks between his legs. Likes to hide things and put things inside stuff. I have to check the trash carefully before I throw it out. Or I find little socks and toys in the drawers he’s allowed access too. He mimics noises he hears. He was trying to make a bird noise he heard when we were outside one day. He loves outside and stands at the patio door and says out. He is daddy’s boy already. When David goes into the bathroom James will sit outside the door and try to look under the door. If David is outside James will sit at the door and watch him. He is getting better at picking up food and feeding himself. Loves cheese sticks and must have it whole like Cole not in little pieces. He will get mad if I try to break it up and reach for the whole one in my hand. So I get cheese shreds all over. He loves the Gerber Little Crunchies. They are like a cheetah looking thing. He’d eat the whole can if I let him. He says car if one goes down the street and he sees it. Still wakes once a night but not too bad. He loves to cuddle up with me and sleep on the couch and I plan on taking every moment of that. He’ll give you a kiss if you ask for one. He is such a character. I know he will be a chatter box once he really starts talking. I’m still getting used to hearing feet running down the hall and seeing James not Cole. He still has a tremendous fear of the vacuum. So I pretty well wait til the carpet is ready to attack before I vacuum. I just hate the way he looks when I use it. He is over his grass issues and owns the back yard. He and Cole play pretty well already. Cole still has sharing issues though. He is a wonderful little guy and still can’t believe he is ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment