"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Toilet Paper Boys
James like to unroll the toilet paper into the trash can. The roll hangs right above. He just likes to unroll it in general. I can always tell when he's been in the bathroom. Normally the door is closed. I'll take that over Cole unrolling over half a roll into the toilet, then trying to flush it down. Guess who got to fish it out of the toilet, yep, me! Kids, gotta love em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment