"The kids screaming, phone ringing Dog barking at the mailman bringing That stack of bills - overdue. Good morning baby how are you...Well, it's ok. It's so nice It's just another day in paradise. Well, there's no place that I'd rather be. Well, it's two hearts And one dream I wouldn't trade it for anything And I ask the Lord every night For just another day in paradise" Phil Vassar-"Another Day in Paradis
Monday, March 2, 2009
Dislikes at 9 months
My happy little guys has his dislikes as well. Baby food for one. He hates when you put up the baby gate to block him. He stands there and yells at you. Hates when you shut the door to a room. Hates the vacuum, blender, food processor, hair dryer, and my mixer. Really limits what i can do. They must really hurt his ears and scare him. It breaks my heart. I HAD to vacuum Sat because Cole dumped his cheese on the floor (it was grated). Put him in the back room to play. Nope. Didn't work. Crawled all the way back to me screaming. So i thought i wold hold him while i finished. Nope. Still didn't work. Howled and tried to crawl into my neck. Had this horrified look on his little face. I felt so bad! But i needed to vacuum. Still needs a better job but oh well. I try to limit my traumatizing of the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment