David had no luck last weekend with antelope either. Hopefully he can get out again. We sttill have elk to go too. We had another quiet weekend at home. David needs to replace the motor in the van so i couldn't go anywhere. Just home and work. I think he plans on doing that this weekend. Guess i race too much!
James is still growing by the second. It's tough getting him dressed in the morning. He out grows stuff so quickly! Some mornings i go through a couple of out fits before something fits. Cole was the complete opposite. He was very slow to gain and always on the small side. Even now at almost 4 he is just now wearing a size 3T only because his 2T pants are too short. James on the other hand is 4 months today and almost out growing a size 6-9 month. Crazy! James must be on another growth spurt. He's waking up again around 3 am. He's doing about 6 oz ever 3 hours on his bottle. He's about to eat us out of house and home! I hate to see him at 16!
We are having morale week here at work. Lots of food and games. Monday was cakes and cookies galore day, and there was! Tuesday was apron day and we had popcorn. I didn;t have an apron so borrowed one from Judy. It was cute and everyone thought it was great. I might actaully stand a chance of winning a prize! Today is Ice Cream social over the lunch hours. Tomrrow is sports day and chips and dip. Then Friday is Tie Dye day. Thanks to Judy on that as well for a piece of tie dye! We have a week like this every quarter. Plus munchie days whenever we can think of a reason! We like food in our department. There is even and empty cubicle that has been named the Munchie Cubie! I eat more here than when i worked in Bakeries! I think i need to take up running.
No comments:
Post a Comment