Now something new about me. I love info-mercials AKA paid programs. I'll always watch one when i am flipping through the channels. Even if i have seen it a million times. I saw one for this and thought it looked cool. Wish i could get it in the stores. I really want to loose this weight I've been carrying for years. But i want a fun way to do it. I like walking but it can get boring at times.
http://www.thefirmwave.com/drtv/ecs/about-wave.html#about-wave
I also watched one for Hip Hope Ab and thought that looked like fun as well. There is another Ab one that looks fun but can't remember the name of it and I've seen that one a millions times too. Turbo Jam. That's the name. if I'm going to work out, i want to see results for all the work i am doing. I know eating works in there as well. At the moment i am just trying to watch my amounts. And just watching portion size can cut your calories a lot. I think a lot of people look at the calories per serving on a food item and think oh that's not bad, but don't always look at the serving size. It's so easy to double or even triple a serving size and not really know you are. Ice cream i believe is only half a cup = a serving. So how many scoops do you eat? i know how i fill my bowl LOL! A can of soup is usually 2 or 2 1/2 servings. I eat the whole can. Anywhoo, off my soap box. I just think it should be fun loosing weight. Working out and food.
I just read this article on line and thought it was interesting. http://www.momscape.com/articles/how-many-calories-to-lose-weight.htm
After reading this i can actually eat more calories than i was doing. So i am writing what i eat every day and calories, watching serving size and trying to stick to the serving size. Then see where i can cut calories.
No comments:
Post a Comment